[TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 23 20:26:35 EDT 2016

Rick,

That's very good to know about the contactor sticking possibility.
I always watch everything when I raise or lower my HDX-589MDPL motorized
tower.
I made a 25 foot remote control with up/down/off switch mounted in a duplex
electrical receptacle box so I can stand in the yard away from the tower
and watch
everything as it goes up or down.  I am thinking now of adding a
"master"power cutoff
switch to my remote switch box.  Looks like I will need to replace the
cable to one with
two more conductors for the adding the master power switch.
Thanks for the info on contactor switching.

Bob
K6UJ