[TowerTalk] 6-meter antenna height

Robie Elms ruler55 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:34:11 EDT 2016

I would love to have a good yagi at 40-50 feet or so.  However, I am like Joe and mostly use a dipole @ 30 ft and sometimes a 3 el yagi at the same height and my results are similar to Joe's.  Yesterday, KL7 was being worked from EL29 (my grid) by locals with high antennas (K5RK specifically).  I could not copy the KL7.  I feel that I could have worked him with a higher antenna!

Perhaps I will be more successful today.

Robie - AJ4F