[TowerTalk] shipping XM-40

Kathy Bookmiller wb2aio at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 14:47:24 EDT 2016

Roger,
One good source of used boxes that are good for antenna parts are the boxes that vinyl siding comes in. They are typically 12'7" long by 6" x 10" or so depending on what size was in them. I've gotten them in past from dumpster by a local home improvement store and finding someone doing a siding job in the neighborhood and getting the contractor to put them aside for me and not cut them open other than the end. Fairly heavy boxes and the price can be right:)
Kathy

 Message: 5