[TowerTalk] Advice needed on embedding guy anchor rod in concrete deadman

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Jun 11 20:56:27 EDT 2016

I have put in a number of these.  I use a concrete form underground (I know
that it is now disturbed soil) and attach a 2x4 to the front that sticks up
above the form.  I also make a little wooden bracket and bolt the anchor to
it using the turnbuckle holes. So the top of the anchor is supported by the
wood bracket which I nail in the ground with repar and the middle is
supported by the 2x4 sticking up above my form. The bottom of the anchor is
just hanging in space waiting for concrete.

John KK9A