[TowerTalk] Loosening Al tubing to Al Tubing

John / K4WJ k4wj at att.net
Mon Jun 13 09:12:40 EDT 2016

Roger, I vaguely remember someone posting on this reflector that when
using Noalox that after applying it you should run a rag over the area
to remove most of the bulk and just leave behind a very thin layer of
Noalox or Penetrox. Why do you say "Use lots of Noalox when reassembling?"

73..de John/K4WJ