[TowerTalk] Sad news N5IA SK in tower fall

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Mon Jun 13 16:39:16 EDT 2016

Jim,
Sad indeed.
You appear to have more information about the events leading up to the fall.
I have heard nothing as to the cause.
So can you fill in the details for me? What was Milt doing that caused the
fall? Did he have a heart attack, stroke, did his safety gear fail, did
something on the tower fail, was he careless, etc.?

Doug