[TowerTalk] Safety line on tower

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 06:33:34 EDT 2016

Jim,

I installed what you described on my 40m tower in 2006.  The tower is 33 inches on a side and 3" diameter legs.  The tower has a thick piece of angle welded across one face at the top and bottom.  Both have a large, forged eye bolt through a hole in the angle.  3/8" EHS cable is terminated to the eye bolt at the top with a preform.  The bottom has a big turnbuckle.  I like it.

73... Stan, K5GO