[TowerTalk] Tower Incidents

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Jun 21 12:37:50 EDT 2016

Corrosion is incredible on an island. At my Aruba station I changed the
Big Grips every four years and probably should have done it more
frequently since by then the strands could be easily broken with my
fingers.  P49MR had a US Tower crankup and the cable snapped after a year
or so. It was replaced with a stainless steel cable and the same thing
happened.

John KK9A