[TowerTalk] Help needed, antenna SWR

Jon Suehiro nn5t at attglobal.net
Mon Jun 27 02:08:02 EDT 2016

Gary, I had a similar condition to my 160 inv. L.

Assuming no antenna performance improvement, but I added 1:2 Balun (25 to 50
ohms - UnUn) at the feeding point.   Antenna V.S.W.R. seen from the shack is
improved to near 1:1.2 without any other effort.

P.S. You may have to consider switching configuration since UnUn isolates
D.C., and you want to place the antenna end of the antenna switch.

GL & 73 de NN5T Jon Suehiro