[TowerTalk] Ferrite

EZ Rhino ezrhino at fastmovers.biz
Tue Jun 28 19:16:23 EDT 2016

I must say, for somebody who's never ordered anything from me, I take exception to the "very good vendor" clause.  I'd like to see you get application advice from some of the other big box vendors that sell ferrite.

Just for you, I'm having a sale.  ALL FERRITE 33% OFF for the rest of the week, or until I run out!  Everyone on the Tower Talk reflector is invited to participate except for Jim, who would rather buy it from a "very good vendor".  I'm going to call this the K9YC SALE!  Ha ha!   :-)  :-)

http://www.kf7p.com/KF7P/Ferrite_chokes.html

Hurry!  Operators are standing by!  All ferrite shipped Priority Mail starting tomorrow!

Chris
KF7P

On Jun 28, 2016, at 13:29 , Jim Brown wrote:

Why?  He's quite expensive compared to other very good vendors.

73, Jim K9YC