[TowerTalk] Pseudo-Brewster Angle

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Mar 2 11:05:22 EST 2016

Kris, I have 160 acres (1/2 mile by 1/2 mile square) Would you like to
give it a try?
One caveat... what you do would have to be cow proof as my black Angus
have eaten the cabling from a WX station (twice) and pulled the coax
down from a Sat TV dish and chewed it up.

Gee, I hadn't heard the term Brewster's angle in decades, not since I
was an undergrad physics student building tunable liquid dye LASERs as a
special project for credit.

Patrick        NJ5G