[TowerTalk] Ham 4 controller

Bill Feissner ai3q at pa.metrocast.net
Thu Mar 3 17:56:08 EST 2016

I have problems with the meter on my ham 4. The schematic in the manual
and on the Hy-Gain website leaves a little to be desired. My meter
circuit pc board has 5 total diodes on it. CR1 and VR1 are defined as to
what they are. The 3 diodes on the top of the board are not shown on the
schematic or say anywhere what they are. I believe they are IN4008's.
Can anyone verify if I am right or not. I wrote to Hy-Gain and got a
hand drawing added on the original schematic but it only added 2 diodes
and never labeled what they were. They need to update their schematic.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Bill AI3Q