[TowerTalk] Tower Base Bolts and Epoxy

Raymond Benny rayn6vr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:01:24 EST 2016

The Simpson company has info on the hole size and depth to bore, the bolt
size and epoxy to use. You could look in the phone book/internet for a
local concrete boring company. They could do the job or give you advice.

And, truly, you need only a single bolt to act as a pier pin.

I used their epoxy to add several new bolts into a new crank up tower base.
It worked great.

Ray,
N6VR