[TowerTalk] interaction

Arnie Pfingst arnie123 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:20:17 EST 2016

I have an Explorer 14 that works great at about 50 feet  (103 countries last weekend on 20m 100 watts!), I would like to put a 40 m rotatable above it (KLM 40-m1). Somebody mentioned that there might be some interaction between the two antennas. I have a Triex LM354 tower and by adding this antenna I'm concerned that the tower will be about maxed out and i can't separate them by more than about 3-4 feet. So here are my questions. Do I mount the 40m ant parallel to the Exp 14 boom, or 90 deg to it. Do you foresee interaction, and if so how do i get around it?ThanksArnie Kd6cz