[TowerTalk] 4 square for 80

Fernando González, EC1CT ec1ct at esbesaya.com
Thu Mar 10 13:52:01 EST 2016

Hi all,
I´ve been following this thread with much interest. Just wondering if anyone
tried a 4 square for 80 meters using vertical dipoles as those described by
N6BT or even Sigma Verticals from Force 12.
I just ordered a couple of N6BT Bravo vertical dipoles (80 meters
monobanders) and my plans are to set them on phased (1 driven plus 1
reflector) for 80 meters direction NW/SE. If the perfromance is
ok, I´ll try a 4 sq. I don´t really have space for radials so a real
vertical antenna is not an option. Thanks and best 73
EC1CT Fernando
ec1ct at esbesaya.com