[TowerTalk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sat Mar 12 12:11:29 EST 2016

Don, Garden variety PEX (Cross-linked polyethylene) is not UV stable and
should never be purchased from a supplier who stores his stock outside.
There are however available sources of UV stabilized PEX. Not being the
most trusting ("Trust but verify," Ronald Reagan) person I'd paint
anything I was not sure of with UV stable paint.

Patrick        NJ5G