[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: F12 C19XR Rivets

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 12 23:04:08 EST 2016

Check out the McMaster listings of 3M, and Hysol/Loctite epoxies in dual
plunger dispensers.  I tend to use the long set versions to avoid them
setting in the mixer tube, which is super convenient not only for
precise mixing but accurate dispensing.  Lots of alternatives.   I've
used them in high power amateur rockets (10 G's, Mach 2, 50k ft AGL).

If you need a lot of general purpose epoxy the West Marine products are
good.  Or some specialty ones from aircraftspruce.com

Grant KZ1W