[TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Mar 19 16:15:47 EDT 2016

On Sat,3/19/2016 12:57 PM, EZ Rhino wrote:
> It was probably banned because it caused cancer in laboratory rats in California.

On what basis do you say that?  That sounds like uninformed propaganda
to me. And are you saying that stuff that causes cancer is OK? Is it OK
to put lead and mercury in places where humans can injest it?

My wife and I are both scientists, she in the area of human biology and
me an EE. I DO believe in science and the scientific method, and I do
NOT repeat uninformed gossip.

73, Jim K9YC