[TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Mar 22 09:01:48 EDT 2016

Want your antenna to more often go unnoticed?  Take a hint from some of
the camouflage  patterns used on warships.  Visually break up the
silhouette of the elements and boom by painting them in 2-3 shades such
as light grey, black, and an intermediate grey in an irregular random
pattern.

Patrick        NJ5G