[TowerTalk] Protecting Aluminum Antennas

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Mar 22 15:56:01 EDT 2016

I defer to the experts.  I'm no camy wizard, I just wear the stuff not
design it.  I am in a rather rural location with neighbors at 1/4 mile
and farther, have no nearby airports (several but 30 miles away in
various directions), and could paint my towers and antennas
international orange with fluorescent green contrast diagonal stripes if
I wanted to and no well intentioned person or group of busy bodies could
change my mind. Out here there are no permits and no inspections for
electrical or mechanical or anything else except for septic tank
installs.  The only oversight for my towers is FAA but I don't go that high.

Patrick        NJ5G