[TowerTalk] AN Wireless "cease and desist" letter

Jerry Gardner jerryw6uv at gmail.com
Thu May 5 02:41:44 EDT 2016

I wonder if Dan is involved with the company again? Take a look at
http://www.anwireless.com -- Dan's picture is on the front page. It says
he's the founder, but the site doesn't appear to have an "About Us" page,
so I don't know if he's involved again, or is just part of their
advertising as the founder of the company.

73,
Jerry