[TowerTalk] AN Towers

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Thu May 5 03:57:37 EDT 2016

Ok,  I’ll bite,  what did u do to piss them off ?      I thought dan simmonds had sold the company a long time ago, yet on ur recent TT posting, it appears the nasty letter came from dan simmonds himself..and just recently.

His line of towers is not evenly  close to the trylon free standing towers.... his are stronger......so I don’t see any comparison there.  Now if ur talking about the heavy duty  super titan towers...that go all the way up to 180 feet..then its a different story, as those  super titans are the real deal...cost a lot more, are heavier, with angle legs up to .375 inch thick,and require a crane to install sections..and will handle extreme icing and extreme winds.. simultaneously.

Jim  VE7RF