[TowerTalk] Update on 40' non-guyed tower question

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu May 5 17:38:27 EDT 2016

I built a bracket using 1/2" square steel tubing welded into a channel
with flat plates o the ends to take saddle clamps for the tower legs.
It's the last photo on http://www.rogerhalstead.com/ham_files/Dirt_Base.htm
That rower had two legs against the end of the roof so it tilted down at
an angle to clear a tree.
The bracket is at an angle to match the pitch of the roof.  The end
plate for the roof was a 2 X 6. I added a short  2 X 6 to lag bolt the
bracket to.

73

Roger  (K8RI)