[TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3WS with 30 meters

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Thu May 5 21:20:01 EDT 2016

According to the A3WS manual, the turning radius of the base antenna
is 14' 4".

The 30 meter extension (A103) manual says the driven element of the
modified antenna becomes 33' 2" long.  Since 33' 2" /2 is less than
14' 4" the A3WS with 30 meters has the same turning radius as the
unmodified antenna.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV