[TowerTalk] AN Wireless "cease and desist" letter

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:40:36 EDT 2016

My curiosity got the better of me, so I looked back in the
Towertalk archives to try to find out what this is all about.
The only thing I could find was one post where Steve complained
about the huge size of the concrete base specification for the AN
towers, compared to the competition.  Is that what this flap is
really all about?  If so, the letter sounds like a gross
overreaction to me.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ