[TowerTalk] AN Wireless "cease and desist" letter

Jerry Gardner jerryw6uv at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:36:24 EDT 2016

One man's opinion is another man's defamation. I suppose it's ultimately up
to the courts to decide (hopefully it won't get that far).

IANAL, but what Steve said regarding AN Wireless towers doesn't seem
defamatory to me. It sounds like he's voicing his opinion based on years of
experience installing all types of towers professionally. Since Steve is
(wisely) not contributing to this discussion, we probably won't know any
more of the details.

For reference, here are related posts:

http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/2013-03/msg00039.html
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2015-06/msg00225.html