[TowerTalk] Connectors and Legal Actions

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:22:57 EDT 2016

It is commonly thought that there are "too many frivolous lawsuits,"
however, such is not the case. (I know, it's on the internet so it must be
true. LOL)  Frivolous lawsuits result in HUGE fines called sanctions
against lawyers and their clients.

With regard to right angle connectors: I have had some fail.  Probably
cheap ones, but several.  I discovered them each time by the heat
generated. I try to avoid them.  At least try to find good ones.  Some do
not fit tightly around the center pin resulting in corrosion, then arcing.
Upon inspection, it will look black with carbon.

Chuck W5PR