[TowerTalk] Right Angle Connectors

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun May 8 22:38:38 EDT 2016

I can't speak for the frequency, but the back of the crimp connector is
a sleeve that is a tight fit on foil, or against the dielectric rather
than a  soldered braid highly dependent on technique, so it's a constant
size.
The center pin doesn't depend on soldering technique either and its size
isn't altered by exterior solder