[TowerTalk] Proper dies for crimping PL-259s

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 10 14:28:05 EDT 2016

I inherited one tools from my dad (W5JHJ, SK 2007) and several nice crimping tools all with different dies. Each die is marked in decimal inches at each station. He showed me how to crimp connectors and told me later that One of the set for RG-8X sized coax and another set for RG-8 sized cable. I no longer know what sizes fit what connectors. Where can I find that information?

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith