[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: 7/8" CATV Hardline

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Thu May 12 21:44:54 EDT 2016

This cable is all new to me guys.
The Davis cable I am considering is RFS Cellflex LCF78-50JA
They have it listed along with Heliax. They classify Heliax and this stuff
as Hard Line Coaxes.  So I understand its not the same as CATV hardline.....
Here is their listing:
http://www.davisrf.com/heliax.php

What say you ? (The price is reasonable)
I should explain what I am doing.  I have an over 330 foot run to this
tower.  Hoping to reduce the loss as much as I can.

Bob
K6UJ