[TowerTalk] Lightning Damage, Crane used to replace Orion Positioner

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sat May 14 20:03:34 EDT 2016

I'm in rural Oklahoma where there is no permit process for towers or
most other things. If you don't conflict with FAA requirements you are
good to go.  I insist all contractor work is equal or better than
applicable code but that is my personal requirement. We are required to
get septic systems registered/approved with the DEQ (Department of
Environmental Quality) but that is it.  I have seen some real horror
stories in plumbing and electrical work, often DIY.

Patrick        NJ5G