[TowerTalk] Tilt-Over Rohn 25?

Gary J - N5BAA qltfnish at omniglobal.net
Sun May 15 13:02:46 EDT 2016

This might be of help:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/301819075388?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
and/or see if you can find an AB1386/u crank up antenna mast which reaches
32 ft.  Seller j5w233 sells them on Ebay.  He doesn't have any listed right
now, but if you search on ab1386/u and then look at the sold listings you
can get a place to send him an email or note.  Last I checked he had 40-50
of them in his warehouse in Pennsylvania.  Seller beltfed34 sells ab1386/u
parts and antenna mounts for them on Ebay.

Gary J
N5BAA