[TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools

TParkinson at DXEngineering.com TParkinson at DXEngineering.com
Mon May 16 08:50:25 EDT 2016

I've been following this thread on crimp tools and crimp connectors.
I usually don't join in since I work for a ham radio dealer, but I just could not stand by anymore.

DX Engineering has a full line of crimping tools and crimp style connectors.
Additionally - there will be new tools being shown at Dayton for stripping coax cable specifically for crimp style connectors and these new tools will not be as costly as other brands out there. They will do all three cuts in one operation.

Complete Crimp Tool Set with Case:
http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-ut-kit-crmp2

Individual Crimper with one Die Set:
http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-ut-crmp2 - crimp tool with 8U size die
http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-ut-crmp2-8x - crimp tool with 8X die set

Check out the Documentation:
http://static.dxengineering.com/global/images/instructions/dxe-ut-kit-crmp2.pdf
http://static.dxengineering.com/global/images/instructions/dxe-ut-lgfrm.pdf
http://static.dxengineering.com/global/images/chartsguides/d/dxe-ut-crmp2.pdf
http://static.dxengineering.com/global/images/chartsguides/a/amp-182100_sn.pdf

Die Sets: (which by the way are compatible with top brand crimp tools - not all crimp dies are made to do that)
http://www.dxengineering.com/search/product-line/dx-engineering-crimp-tool-dies?autoview=SKU&keyword=crimp&sortby=BestKeywordMatch&sortorder=Ascending

Crimp Style Connectors:
DX Engineering (patented):
8U size: http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-pl259cs8u-6 or -12 or -24
8X size: http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-pl259cs8x-6 or -12 or -24

Amphenol Crimp Connectors:
http://tinyurl.com/jydecog
http://tinyurl.com/zoljhhf
http://tinyurl.com/hq24fbo
http://www.dxengineering.com/parts/aml-112533-4

All at DX Engineering. Enjoy.

Tom, KB8UUZ
(yes, I work at DX Engineering)

DX Engineering Email Privacy Statement
NOTICE: The information in this electronic mail transmission, including all attachments, is intended by Autosales, Incorporated dba DX Engineering for exclusive use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed. Please understand that this electronic mail transmission may contain information that is a trade secret or is otherwise confidential, and therefore must be protected from disclosure. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee (or person expressly authorized to deliver it to the named addressee). The information contained in this electronic mail transmission must not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized person. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and please notify the sender of the error by reply email or by calling DX Engineering at 330-572-3200, which will enable us to correct our records.