[TowerTalk] Fwd: My question

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue May 17 11:41:24 EDT 2016

Your friend should join the towertalk list.

I used a 1/4wl vertical wire hung off of a guy cable about 50 feet from my
tower and it worked fine. The tower will distort the pattern and also the
proposed inverted L is not omnidirectional. This configuration is easy to
model so I would suggest that your friend model his antenna system before
going though the effort of installing it.

John KK9A