[TowerTalk] Strategy for Erecting Large Yagi

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 19 22:37:54 EDT 2016

If you look in one of the old Antenna Hand Books (perhaps even on line?),
there should be an article in there on something called the PVRC Mount. I
used these years ago when I was in Virginia on my towers to get larger stuff
up. The guys from the Potomac Valley Radio Club in the D.C area get the
credit for the idea and for making it public.  It really helps.... You
install the boom for you yagi first, then add the elements later...works
like a champ.
- Mike, K4CVL