[TowerTalk] [Bulk] LM470 Winch

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Tue May 24 22:53:51 EDT 2016

The Fulton 2550 is rated 2500# and was ok where I used 4 of them. Two
stage gearing.  Some bronze bearings.  However, with any brake winch I
would protect it from the elements.  The brake pads can deteriorate.

$158 at
http://www.carid.com/fulton/brake-winch-2500-lbs-mpn-k2550-0101.html?gclid=CIji_o6a9MwCFQeRfgodmcMFhw

If still too hard to turn, get a Milwaukee Hole-Hawg drill to drive it.

Grant KZ1W