[TowerTalk] One of our own...

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed May 25 13:53:31 EDT 2016

I have used an inverted V on top band and never saw the 7.5Kz bandwidth
problem or anything close to that. Still, I would prefer a vertical, but
that's another subject.  W8JI apparently did not see the loop advantage
that you have.
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Topband/2013-01/msg00044.html

John KK9A