[TowerTalk] One of our own...

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Thu May 26 08:52:36 EDT 2016

Be nice....This is a hobby!

Where were you back in the  1950s when I worked 40M AM with a
surplus ART-13 connected to the double bed springs and grounded to
the bathroom water pipe?. I learned early on: Don't touch the carbon
mic with my lips!

We engineered by the "seat of our pants". If it worked we were
elated, if not, we tried something else.

Now - where is that DELETE key???

73, Jim - w5ifp at gvtc.com

condescending