[TowerTalk] Magnetic switch source

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri May 27 09:20:29 EDT 2016

A while back I purchased a few spare reed switches from K7NV.  M2 would
likely sell them.

John KK9A

To:	"Towertalk at contesting.com" <Towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject:	[TowerTalk] Magnetic switch source
From:	Steve NR4M <steve at nr4m.com>
Reply-to:	steve at nr4m.com
Date:	Fri, 27 May 2016 08:31:44 -0400

Hello all,

Anyone have info on the magnetic switches which are used in the Orion
rotators?

I am using one now with a prop pitch gearbox and looking for spares.

It's about 5/16 inch in dia, with a white top and about 1 inch long with
threaded body and wire leads.

I have searched Digikey and Mouser and can not seem to find anything
similar. Probably did a search with the wrong words. I can find the long
slender reed switches contained in a glass 'tube', but nothing like what I
need.

--
73 de Steve, NR4M