[TowerTalk] C31XR question

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Fri May 27 14:36:38 EDT 2016

Syl,

The C31XR has Force 12's Magnum Easy On mount.
You can leave the boom attached to the mount and rotate the boom down to
where you can
reach the connectors, then rotate it back in place and secure.
Take a look at the Easy On mount in the manual.  The plate against the
mast with 2 u bolts on top and bottom
stays intact.  Leave these u bolts alone.  Remove temporarily all but
one of the bolts securing the outer plate
to the mast plate, loosen the remaining bolt slightly and rotate the boom.

Bob
K6UJ