[TowerTalk] Duo band 20/15 meter beam

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 13:41:06 EDT 2016

Easy as I have done this with an insulated driven 15 meter element
spaced about a foot away from the 20 meter element. The so called single
feed line  parasleve concept works well but the 20 meter DE must not be
grounded at the boom and should be  fed with a balanced feed for the
sleeve idea to work.

Herb, KV4FZ