[TowerTalk] Cushcraft ma160v matching coil

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Nov 13 23:23:50 EST 2016

I think you misunderstood.  I have the directions from Cushcraft.  If
you put this antenna under a better radial field you need a matching
system.  One option is a shunt coil.  I used the DXE example as they say
it works on 160.  Other matches are also options.

With just a few radials the match is great and the losses amazing I am
sure LOL.