[TowerTalk] Rotor Loop Question

KD0Q kd0q at traer.net
Wed Nov 16 10:02:31 EST 2016

I think I got the idea from here on TT or somewhere.  The mock-up was
dimensionally accurate and used to cut the loop cables and make the bundle
on the ground.  If you notice, there's a coax grounding bracket on the
mast.  The loop cables go from the mast bracket down to a grounding bracket
near the top of the tower.  The goal was to have replaceable jumpers in
case of abrasion or rotor limit switch failure.

I'll email you the jpg file.

73, Glenn - KD0Q