[TowerTalk] Very old DX Engineering Stack match info wanted

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 10:07:46 EST 2016

Gedas, you can buy corrugated vacuum hoses of various lengths and up to 2"
diameter from Home Depot.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 11/15/2016 8:06:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
w8bya at mchsi.com writes:

Hi Wayne  and thanks for the reply. One complication is that I have already
cut the  lines to length and have connectors on both ends. I would have to
cut them off  one end in order to slip them through a hose. And the hose, I
guess, would  have to be pretty large to fit 4 runs of RG-8. I guess cutting
off the  connectors is a small price to pay if this works and keeps the
loop in a nice  elliptical shape as the mast rotates. I wonder what kind of
hose might work  well here? Also, how long should that loop be? And, how far
above the tower  top should the loop be fastened to the mast?

Gedas, W8BYA