[TowerTalk] rotor

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Mon Nov 21 18:58:58 EST 2016

hey Tony, John and all , yup called HRO today and they confirmed that
all special made up cables for Yaesu is by company called JTS and none
of them have the boot installed so I have to do this myself! I don't
want to cut the cable... just creates another problem area.... so thanks
for your thoughts... 73's Cort K4WI