[TowerTalk] 2 Element phased vertical array using Comtek Foursquare Box

Marty s 0246811 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:27:04 EST 2016

Greetings Everyone.... hope CQ WW CW treated you well,

I have everything I need to erect a 40m foursquare on my tiny urban lot in
MA.​ It looks like I won't get it properly finished in time for this
winter, but would like to at least get some gain out of the two verticals I
have up right now, to get 2 directions of endfire. Can a normal Comtek box
with no modification be used to handle this, or is it more effective for me
to just phase the two verticals with a homebrew box relying on 1/4 wave
75ohm phasing lines?

Thoughts, opinions, concerns, questions?