[TowerTalk] FW: Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - SECOND EDITION is now available!

Stephen Lee gwy4ever at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 23:16:13 EST 2016

Yes, click on the link for BookBaby.com then once in the BookBaby site
click once more on the Barnes & Noble link.  You'll find that Barnes &
Noble has it for sale on pre-order for $13.45.  Release date is December
19th.

I ordered mine this morning directly from BookBaby.com for $20.18 plus
$5.49 shipping and $2.44 tax for a total of $28.11. If it doesn't ship
by December 4th then I'll cancel my order and go with Barnes & Noble. My
invoice from BookBaby.com states shipping will occur in 5 days.

One could venture a high probability that BookBaby.com already has this
book in digital format. They explain in their business advertising the
utilization of digtial format to store and print books in multiple
batches according to demand.
Enjoy!

Stephen Lee, N7RV
Puget Sound, WA