[TowerTalk] 6 meter antenna

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Oct 1 21:54:25 EDT 2016

I had some email correspondence with Justin many years ago but he may be
pretty busy now with Innovantennas. I too have never been on 6m but I would
not hesitate to use one of his Yagi designs.

Many imperial tubing sized are close enough to the metric size to use as it.
If you cannot or do not wish to do that, you can easily convert the length
using W6NL's (ex W6QHS) element spreadsheet.

John KK9A