[TowerTalk] Tower Giveaway

John Birken k2sfs73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 04:04:24 EDT 2016

Dan:
I'm interested in helping you provide a new home for your tower.
I recently moved and brought my tower and beam with me. Plans are laid out.
It may be worth using your tower instead.
I know your county, grew up near I-87 and the cross county parkway.

Does your tower the same or very similar to the LM-470D?

Let's talk offline,

73,
John, K2SFS k2sfs73 at gmail.com