[TowerTalk] DOS?

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Oct 14 02:29:52 EDT 2016

Be careful with serial ports. Not many commercial computers have com
ports. Only recently have new motherboards had serial/com ports as
opposed to USB)
I'm going to have to look into Python.  I try to stay from anything that
interprets because of latency compared to compiled. When I graduated,
none of these new languages existed. Even grad school used C

73

Roger (K8RI)